Friday, October 31, 2014

HAPPY HALLOWEEN
 
 
Hi There my friends.
Hope you are having a wonderful week.

I have been working and working and my daughter has been sick so I haven't been able to do much ... but here we are and tonight its
HALLOWEEN...
We don't go "trick-o-treating" anymore, our kids are teens now, but we are ready for the little ones to come visit us ...
I make chili and cupcakes every year and this year some of our kids friends are going to stop by ...
I made some treats for them.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I made this cute pumpkin to give to a friend. I have been making some of them every year. It's a cute pattern I bought in one of our local yarn stores and my knitting group and I make them every year. I have a pretty good collection of them in my house. This one went to a friend who invited us for a Halloween party last week. 
 
 
We are staying home and enjoying a quiet, relaxing evening.
 
Where ever you are I hope you are enjoying your day and if you celebrate I hope you have a GREAT HALLOWEEN !!!
 
 
Thanks for all the great comments you leave for me and have a wonderful weekend.
 


16 comments:

  1. Yummy looking cupcakes!

    BooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo
    *H*A*P*P*Y* *H*A*L*L*O*W*E*E*N*!*
    BooOOOoooOOOoooOOOoooOOOooo

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween to you too, hope you had a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Halloween to you too !! Oh your cakes seems to be so delicious !!! Ilike your litle pumpkin, so cute ! Have a lovely week end !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those cakes look delicious, I bet they hang around for long! Hope your daughter is fully recovered now.

    Helenxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your house looks gorgeous Taci and those treats so yummy. We waited outside for trick or treaters and only had a few. I bought so much candy and it was a waste. I don't know what happened I guess our neighborhood is getting too old.
    Hugs,
    Meredith.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute cupcakes!
    Beautiful pumpkin!
    Have a nice sunday,greetings.:*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cupcakes look delicious Taci. I bet they didn't last long. The pumpkin you made is so cute! Happy November!!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of the cup cakes Taci, I bet they soon went, love the pumpkin too hope you had a great nite. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Taci the cupcakes look yummy and I love your 'pumpkin'. We celebrated this year as all my grandchildren were here along with their mummy's and daddy's. It was also youngest GD's birthday so lots of celebrating. Great fun. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you had a relaxing time, Taci! I love the way your pumpkin turned out. Mine is still on my needles, but I bought the pattern and downloaded it on line and need to get your pattern back to you. I started another bunny for my other grandson before I mail Aron's bunny. Hope to see you soon and hope your daughter is better. Blessings to you and yours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the bit of sparkly on the pumpkin!!!! just the right festive touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope that you had a good time. I really like your pumpkin, it is very cute indeed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look of those cupcakes, yum. Very halloween-ish! Also - you have a beautiful home, it was lovely to see a glimpse of it. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those cupcakes look so cute! I love the festive tray with the pumpkin beside the cupcakes. I am sure they enjoyed them! hope you had a great time celebrating :)

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Taci, yes, the holidays do change once the kids get older. Sounds like you still had a nice end of October. Hope all is well and that you have a great rest of November. Days are flying by. Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)