Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Followers and a Blue Cowl

I have to say I feel pretty silly...

I have been noticing that for the last 2 months nobody has joined my blog and silly me... I was thinking ...hmm maybe I have a virus...

well, I don't know where I was when everyone was talking about the google connect or all the other ways we were going to be able to stay connected while in blogland...
I didn't think it was going to affect my blog because I stayed connected by adding the blogs I joined on my sidebar...

Well... I just found out last night that everyone had added google friend connect to their blog and that is how their NEW friends could join them...
Do I feel silly now...
well, not now...today I feel better that I finally figure it out and now yes 

ALL MY NEW FRIENDS CAN COME AND FOLLOW ME IF THEY WANT...

YOU ARE ALL MORE THAN WELCOME AND I'M SO SORRY FOR MY SILLYNESS and for how long it took me to understand what you all have been saying for almost 3 months...

Now I think I'm ready (this weekend I'll try to have other ways to have new friends and new followers to find me :)

If you have visited me and tried to follow my blog and couldn't ...Thanks for your patience and I think I'm ready now :)

Before I go just wanted to show you what I have been working on...

Remember this ???



Now it looks like this ...





It's a very easy pattern and I believe it's a free pattern on Ravelry...but I have made so many of them now I don't remember how I got it. I know a dear friend gave it to me from a free pattern she got.
I promise I'll be better about sharing where I got my patterns ... this process of selling my house is driiiiiving me crazy... (not sold yet and 2 teenagers at home in the summer to keep the house cleaned and beautiful 24/7 is not the funnest thing I have done )...

I made this one for a friend's daughter who just graduated from HS and is going away to college...I hope it will keep her warm on the cold winter days when se is away from home.

Well my dear friends ... I should go now... I had a stressful day at work and stressful afternoon getting 2 people to see our house today...
I'm going to make a cup of tea and go up to watch a bit of tv and work on the border of my niece's blanket (yes! I finished it and am working on the border now... will show the final product here soon).

Thanks so much for stopping by to see me ... hope you have a great rest of the week and for my new visitors if you want to join us now you can.

Big thanks and lots of love to you :) 

  

11 comments:

  1. Oh Taci I was hoping we hadn't heard from you because the house was sold. Soon I hope. It's a beautiful home and I'm sure it will be found by it's new owners before long.
    The cowl is beautiful and your friend is a very blessed girl to have such a lovely gift.
    I'm looking forward to seeing the blanket. I know how much love you have put into it.
    Hmmm. Google connect? I didn't do that either. Oh oh! Not sure how to do it either. Oh well. I guess I'll have to be happywith all of you as my friends. :-)
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taci! I didn't really change anything on my blog.. what did you change? I did add a "BlogLovin" button, but am not sure if it's doing any good. Having new followers is a slow process - I go months without a new one. I don't worry about it though, as I'm happy with the ones I have. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Taci! I am still trying to figure out how to use Google+ although I at least have managed to set up an account :) At any rate, please don't feel silly. While I still think blogging is great fun, the techie part of it really challenges me and many others, I'm certain. The cowl is a lovely gift.
    I hope you are blessed with a quick sale of your house, many new blogging friends, and the rest that you need every day to flourish :)
    Gracie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Taci! don't fee silly, I didn't know that either! I am sure some of us were thinking the same thing....LIKE ME! Your cowl looks so lovely. That color really looks good on you! Now I am off to see if I can find that Goggle thing you were talking about!
    Hugs, Shari

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Taci, I have noticed I do not have new followers either, but I really don't want to do the Google+ thing so I am on bloglovin, my sister hooked me up on it. I can't stand the tech part of having a blog. I love the followers I have so I am quite happy just where I am at.

    Love your new cowl and so sorry about the house, that is a big pain. Hope you tea helped to sooth your rough day.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. She must be very happy with your work !
    Have a nice day !
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Taci, don't worry nothing changed at all except the google reader, people can still follow your blog. I did add bloglovin but it doesn't make any difference. Sometime I don't get a new follower for months . Your cowl is lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that blue cowl. You really do make the most beautiful cowls! Good luck with the house selling, I hope you get it sold soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cowl is beautiful Taci. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty blue cowl! Just perfect for the upcoming fall weather.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cowl! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)