Thursday, July 25, 2013

New Project and ForeverWorking on Blanket

Yes, I continue to work on my niece's blanket...
It feels like I'll never finish it...and that is ALL I do.

Although I have to say I have been very busy this summer. Still working on our house sale and cleaning, cleaning, cleaning.
So...I will give you another glimpse at how much progress I made and let you take a pick at my new project ... a cute...easy cowl...
I have made about 3 of them this summer (but forgot to take pictures and show you). I promise I'll show you this one when I finish it...
I'm not sure about the pattern as it is very easy and I got it from a friend (only 2 rows pattern).
I'll make sure to get the source and will post it when I show you the finished project.

Hope you all are having a wonderful week and enjoying it wherever you are. I'm really enjoying the wonderful sunny time we are having here in Oregon.

As always thank you so much for all your comments and visits ...they make my day :)
Lots of love to you :)















11 comments:

  1. The cowl looks lovely and the blanket is coming on great. I have an never ending blanket too and I keep telling myself if I do just a bit each day it will get finished in the end, then I find something else to make and all my best intentions go out the window haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to be one gorgeous blanket! I hope you get it finished so you can not worry about it. That cowl looks super neat and lacy. Don't work too hard.. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'll have your blanket squares finished in no time-much progress alredy. I love the colors of your cowl

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors in your blanket are wonderful! Thank you for your visits and comments over at "my place". Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cowl is a wonderful color, and I am really impressed with all you have done on the blanket so far, Taci. It is a true gift of love, especially with all you are doing at work and at home! Blessings of peace and rest to you!!!
    Gracie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blanket has grown so much already, it looks lovely and will make a great gift. Your new cowl looks ggod too...it's nice to have a couple of projects moving, keeps it from all getting a bit boring, especially when you te working so hard to get the blanket done. Have a Lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taci, I am so sorry I missed your last post. Moving is such hard, but in the end when things are all put back in their place in a brand new house you will be so happy. Love your blanket, I had to put away my African Flower baby blanket, I was just so over it. And my friend, I love that cowl, very beautiful.
    Hugs to you,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Taci your blanket is coming along so nicely. I know your niece will just love it and cherish it for the gift of love that it is. Your cowl is very pretty too. That color is one of my favorites. :-)
    We're enjoying a string of warm sunny days too. I wish they would stay around forever!!!
    Much love and Blessings to you my friend,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Taci- the colors of that blanket are gorgeous-- it's going to be an amazing project when it's finished!! The yarn you are using for the cowl looks so soft-- such a beautiful color-- you are a busy girl!
    Thank you for taking the time to visit me-- I appreciate your visit SO much :)
    Xoxo
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have really enjoyed watching the progress of this blanket. Nice work Taci!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)