Monday, February 4, 2013

Over the Rainbow...Ripple Blanket

l started this Ripple blanket last year and it feels like its taking fooooooorrrrrrwwwwwvvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr to finish it..



I worked on it for a while...and have made some progress

from here in June of last year ...


to here now ...



   I have to admit I have been neglecting it for a while and had forgotten about my dream of having it wrapped around myself while watching the birds outside...



This last Saturday it was sunny and pretty outside here and it inspired me to start on my  "rainbow" again so when Spring comes I am ready for those, still cold, but crispy mornings ... with a "rainbow" (blanket) over me . 



I think I just have to keep carrying my basket /bag up and down... drinking tea and rippling day after day ...till Spring comes ... to see if I can get it done and enjoy the feeling of having one more project done and on with another one...

... with a rainbow over me ...





I really want to thank each and every one of you who continue to support me and my new followers who have just joined me on this fun and exciting journey. 

Hope you have a fabulous week. 

18 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful Springy ripple!!!!
    SO pretty!!
    xo Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and beautiful blanket Taci. I love it! It's just the thing for those rainy Portland days.
    I'm glad you had such a good lunch visit with Gracie and Teresa, but wish I could have been there too.

    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbow it is Taci....so full of wonderful brightness. I know these large makes can be tiresome sometimes but just think of the finiahed project....all wrapped around you!!

    keep well

    Amanda :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your rainbow blanket is so cheerful-love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, so colourful, you really will be wrapped in a rainbow when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so bright and cheerful and will be lovely when it's finished I have three on the go one was started last feb! they will get done eventually :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ripple looks amazing. I recently finished my after nearly a year long project. It's a great feeling finishing such a project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rainbows are so happy and this was a happy site to see this morning. Just lovely Taci!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your rainbow blanket is looking very pretty! I have worked on things that seem to take forever......but hang in there...I love it....we all love it. Before you know it, you will be wrapped under it!
    Hugs to you, Shari!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think the colors are brilliant, you have to finish it because it is really amazing.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  11. A cheery blanket indeed. I have many started and never finished. One day I'll get back to them. None as pretty as yours. And I've never done a ripple. Happy day to you! Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Querida, sua manta está liiinda demais! Que bom que você está fazendo de novo! Eu nem imagino quando a minha vai terminar, mas eu adoro fazê-la! Parabéns pelo trabalho e pelo bom gosto! Beijos, da sua irmã Héli.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sua manta está linda querida! Parabéns, pelo trabalho e pelo bom gosto! Beijos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog and your kind comment. Your blanket is wonderful! I have wanted to make a ripple stripe for a while but wasn't sure if my crochet was up to it as I only learnt last year. Yours is so bright and sunny, perfect for spring.

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think rainbow colors are my favorite, they are so happy and colorful. It was good to see you the other day.. did you get the photo I sent to you of the 3 of us? Hope to see you soon. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely blanket… my 4 yr old was next to me as I perused your blog and saw it and now wants one! It looks fun and snuggly!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely blanket!!!! I loooove it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)