Thursday, December 20, 2012

New Friends... A Great Christmas Present.


It's Christmas time...the most wonderful time of the year...

I have been planning and hoping to meet two new friends which I have met "blogging" and today it was the day... 
Yes, today I feel so blessed and happy that I have met Teresa from www.teresakasner.blogspot.com and 

Two lovely ladies who I'm so happy I met and who I know now we will be friends for a long time.
We have so many things in common and I'm looking forward to this great friendship we just started.

 

We had such a great time together...great conversation... and exchanging gifts... 

 I got this gorgeous
patriotic earings, which Teresa made and the beautiful card with a picture of her farm.


and this beautiful star with the wonderful card from Gracie.


Here is Gracie showing her gifts...


And here is Teresa...


You see now why I feel so blessed?? ?It is Christmas season and I got the most precious Christmas gift...new friends:)
My heart is happy today.
THANK YOU TERESA AND GRACIE!

Just a little note before I go...
I have been busy, getting ready for Christmas, which is just around the corner, but this last Tuesday i got a little bit of a winter wonderland around my house and it inspired me ...


So I got a some snow flakes inside ...
sooo much fun!!! I think I'll leave them in a little longer after Christmas is over...


I also wanted to thank all my new followers and all of you who come to visit...I'm so happy you stopped by to see me today.

I hope you are enjoying your holiday season and that the spirit of Christmas brightens your day...

6 comments:

  1. How heart warming to meet blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taci....I am so happy that you Gracie and Teresa live so close that you all can spend a little time with each other outside of blogging. I am so jealous....you get to wake up to all that gorgeous snow!!!!! It's beautiful!
    Merry Christmas to you and your family~
    xoxox,
    Shari!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for meeting Teresa and me yesterday, Taci! I am still smiling as I think of our time together and I look forward to future meetings. The pretty red bird you gave me is perched in my Christmas tree and looks very festive and at home :) xx from Gracie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Taci! What a coincidence....I just read the post on Gracie's blog about your luncheon! I know Gracie and Teresa, and adore them both! Then I saw that I had a new follower, and as I always do, I go visit anyone new to my blog, and lo and behold it is you!!
    I read several posts back, and loved reading a bit about you! You make beautiful things, and have a beautiful family! I am looking forward to getting to know you a bit!!
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Taci, I don't know how I missed this post but I did, maybe it was good because I am so jealous! You have met two of my very favorite blogging friends and I wish so much I could have been there with all of you.
    Happy new Year!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)