Friday, June 1, 2012

TGIF - Thank God is Friday:)


I had a wonderful, restful weekend last week. It was a long 5 days weekend for me so having to go back to work was very tiring... but I found some time to do a bit of my crochet...relax and enjoy...
I finished another water bottle (this time for my daughter) and I think I like the color combination on this one even better than the one I made for myself...
what do you think?









I also finished these coasters which I'm very excited to use on our outside table when the weather starts being nice again... we had a very beautiful tease on mother's day and we all thought it was going to be warmer, but then it went back to rainy and grey again.
I am happy that I finished it though because as soon as we get a sunny day I'll put it on our table in our back yard...



I just love it...


and can't wait to use them in a sunny day...


I had a long week (although it was only actually 4 work days), but sometimes if you have a chance to relax a bit more it's hard to get back on the swing of things... so I'm so very glad today is Friday and I have a weekend to look forward to.
I'll be back soon and hope you come back to visit again. Tchau:)


3 comments:

  1. I love it! Great colors, and now I want to do one, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Kristen. It's so lovely to get your comment. This was an easy and very rewarding project because you can start and probably finish in one evening. I can't wait to see yours.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)