Monday, May 14, 2012

Spring into Spring Shawl



I have been thinking about a pattern for this beautiful linen yarn (Maggi Knits - Irish MK Collection) I got at the beach (Seaside) at a very cute shop, Creative Beginnings. Initially I was going to knit something, but I still had a bit of this purple Madelinetosh Merino Light from another project and when I put the two together I just cannot see them separated ever again... I loooove the combination and love making this cute flowers. I think they will turn out very elegant.
My inspiration came from a pattern I saw at Attic24 ...she just inspires me so much! I just love her work. (I have been trying to register to follow her blog, but have not master it yet, I need my 14 year old son G to help me ...:)). 

I just started this one today after a glorious, fantastic Mother's Day with both my kids and my wonderful husband...I'm truly blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)