Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Mother's Month to my Dear Mother

As the month of May ends I want to take a moment to celebrate a wonderful woman who means the world to me: MY MOM!!





My Mom is a strong, talented woman who in spite of much suffering throughout her whole life has made our lives full of color, beauty and inspiration.
She is beautiful, talented and most of all caring and loving.
Everything I have and everything I'm I owe it to her.

Without trying to make this too emotional I do have to say that she has dedicated her life to us and has done everything humanly possible to make us happy...
that is why this mother's day month I want to tell her how happy I'm that she is my mother and that God couldn't have made me more lucky than to have her in my life...I'm so grateful!



Amongst many, many other talents she crochet, knits, paint and does a needle work called "vagonite" in portuguese (I don't know the name in English)...

This are kitchen towels that she makes and yes,the beautiful table runner also...
Aren't they just gorgeous???





She also loves to paint and we are sooo lucky to have so many of her creations...my kitchen is always pretty. Although I have to say my sister gets first pick most of the time since she is right there (my mom lives with her) :)





Thank you so much my dear Mother for who I have become !!!
Muito obrigada minha querida Mae por tudo q voce me fez ser!!!

Eu te amo Muito!!!

2 comments:

  1. Querida irmã! mais uma vez você nos emociona com a sua sensibilidade e carinho homenageando a nossa mãe querida. Aquele que não sabe honrar o seu passado, não respeita seu futuro... assim falam os escritores e eu me atrevo a citá-los. Então, seu reconhecimento por esta mulher forte e cheia de talentos artísticos demontra, além do carinho, o seu respeito e gratidão, sentimenstos típicos dos espíritos nobres. Eu me sinto agradecida a Deus por ter pessoas tão especiais e maravilhosas como vocês em minha vida!Mainha ficou muito emocionada e agradecida! Nós lhe amamos demais!!Beijos e saudades da sua Mãe e sua irmã Hélida

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)