Monday, May 28, 2012

5 Cute Bags

I'm always thinking about what can I do to make the people I love Happy...
So this month I decided to do something for 5 wonderful ladies that I know...
They are 5 sisters, who are very strong and great women...
That is my mother-in-law and her for sisters.
They all love Elvis and have always wanted to go on a trip to Memphis together. Well, they decided to go this year and also decided that to stay in touch they would all get Ipads so they can play games together and talk to each other.
I thought would be fun to do something for them ...
then I made this bags for them to keep their Ipads and they could take it on their trips...
















I had fun choosing the fabrics and making the flowers in their favorite colors and I think they really enjoyed...

Now I just have to wait for a picture of them in Memphis (maybe near Elvis?? :)) with their bags ...
What a fun project :)

2 comments:

I love to hear all of your comments and I feel special that you took the time to visit me here today :)